**LET'S GET CLOSER TO HIM**

Sunday, December 6, 2009

BK=??

Been very busy lately ani.. Busy bukan plg busy apa, busy jadi as-wat-they-call BK. BURUH KASAR! hehe tapi siuk jua~ hoho Btw, last Friday, pacah rekod ku! I went out with "all stranger guys"! I was the only lady who came to the school utk jadi BK! All other 3 were men! Mula2 awkward jua, but then lama2 chill.. Udah atu......... when everything done, ada tia yg bsuara "Eh, awal masih ani sampat nie minum2" and I was...... 0_0 erkkk?? =S dlm utak ku "balik ku eh".. and when I expressed it out, dua2 buat mua biut! One of them was not around at that moment. And one of them said "Eh~ balik tia! Lakas tah minum2 sama kami.. Jgn dulu balik".. Speechless ku tarus! N so.... mau nda mau ikut tah ku jua. Mls ku kan bhujah2, bebantah2, beargue2! Nda ku pernah2 tuuuu bjln sama laki2 smua.. Urg baru ku kenal lg tu.. ngok eh! mengapa ku blank tarus atu kan ah?? Skali ku ceta arah kaka ku..... "Handal ko eh.." haha! yer la tuuuu~ Udah ih! This is ssooooo NOT ME!!! =/

Ouh~ I simply didn't have the time to "re-watch" the video =( Adee is still waiting for me to send him the pixies and the video through the mail, but yet.... again, no time.. no time to ask my bro in law. huhu Sorry Hun~ will try ASAP!

Booklet making is still in progress. Bila kan siap?? Byk ah~ paning ku paning! Well, the gud thing is.. dari bepuluh topics, I'm left with 4 topics which are still pending. Can I say 80% progress?? hehe =D

No comments:

**All Time Favourite**