**LET'S GET CLOSER TO HIM**

Friday, June 18, 2010

Bula..Bula.. Bula..

Yes! I know it's World Cup fever, for now. Yet, I'm not into it. I don't know y. Nda ku pndai bh menghayati permainan bulasipak ani.. As a result, masa ani.. whenever Abah tejumpa Adee, nda lain yg kan dorg cakapkan. BULA.. BULA.. BULA.. Haisshh!

Out of nowhere, Adee came up with the idea of watching A-Team this afternoon. So, aku.. ikut jer la~ And somehow, *lambat kan get* he wanted to go home straightaway after the movie. Mcm.. errmmm.... since when? Biasanya, he came up with dinner or round2 kadai.. And what's happening now? So... okay, balik rumah tarus with my mind still asking why why why.. I started to get the answer when Abah was talking to him about the world cup games. Ouhhh.. now I get it! My thought was being convinced when he said to me "Abg mliat bula ah.." owkay! My thought is just right! I asked him.. "So that is the reason y u wanted to go home straightaway after the movie, right?" and the asnwer was.......... "Adalah ckit2 =) " yeah right!! Sabar~ Sabar~ Dugaan hidup!

So here I am... melayan diri d dpn laptop, blogging, while he's joining Abah downstairs watching the game. ho ho ho~~ Ouh, jgn heran. I treat the blog as my diary. So I'll express what I feel, here.. in a polite way.. You think? heheh Pls excuse me~ =)

No comments:

**All Time Favourite**