**LET'S GET CLOSER TO HIM**

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Everything seemed to go wrong...

Yes.... since y'day! Oh my~ mengapa ya ah?

Y'day or shud I say last night, I didn't really know what was bothering my mind, but... I tend to forget! Pecaya? Aku bali brg d HuaHo, mcm c bnr masuk ke kreta, going straight home. Bila smpai rumah, kan turun dari kreta, I was searching for the things that I bought and I just realised that brg atu tinggal!! And aku masih mcm nda pecaya, so I searched all over the car, mana tau gugur kah apa. Hoomaaaiii~ Bnr2 jua udah aku nda ingat tu?? (-_-)

And today! Urrrgghhh.. Hari yg akan ku kenang seumur hidup! One question! Why is it difficult for people to be polite to the others? Just be polite! If you just found out that other people are making mistakes, can't u just take a small room and discuss POLITELY?? Instead of just nagging this and that without giving any chance for the other person to explain why so and so? Huh! Ane tarus2 tembak! Mcm urg ani nada perasaan saja. I think that's the reason why people can't stand to stay there for a long period of time. I'm sorry to say, but it really hurts! My reaction wud be different if only we can discuss secara baik2. I admit I might be wrong at certain parts, but I need respect as well. What am I? A dumb?? Honestly saying, aku nda mau menimbulkan perasaan banci to anyone.. but for what had happened today, bnr2 membuatkan aku rasa banci arahnya! Though that's not what I want. Now, I'm still thinking of what decision shud I take. To move on, or to stop? Both have the pros and cons. Ya Allah~ I've tried to entertain myself.. Adee brought me jln and mkn.. Arif is sleeping over here, so dpt jua ku bemain menghiburkan hati while the other two kids went out tadi.. but then.. whenever cerita atu dtg ke utak ku smula, this tears won't stop from falling. ='(

No comments:

**All Time Favourite**