**LET'S GET CLOSER TO HIM**

Friday, December 24, 2010

tick tock~

Somehow I just hv this feeling of blogging again tonight. Hmm..

Updating things out, I'm still working there. Yes! In that school.. Still praying and keep on praying that permanent job will be just at the corner! (-_-) N my holiday is also coming to its end. Monday is the day when we are asked to report back to work! With all the scheme of works, IAR.. ouh~ welcome back! =P Class ku yg basar atu lg alum beusai. Wat to put on the wall??

2011!! In about a week time! Lots to come in 2011 =D =D Sister is about to deliver her baby girl, probably in January. Yippee yay!! By then, 2 nephews and 2 nieces! hehe Adee's birthday will be on 26th January. Lots to think, lots to plan. Yg penting, I wanna make a big surprise for him. Hopefully it will work smoothly as I planned. I know it's still early, but.. I'm excited much! =D so we will have a lot of birthday celebrations for the first 5 months of the year. January (new born baby girl & Adee); February (Alysya); March (lil' bro and 1st nephew); April (Sister); May (Abah, big bro and sister in law) WOW!! and and... time flies so fast that this coming 3rd January 2011 will mark our 1st year of engagement! Double WOW! *for me* =P

Browsing thru the FB is what I do everyday, except when I'm away. Seriously, EVERYDAY! and what makes it worst, I feel like I'm addicted to online shopping! gosh! Tapi nda plg kritikal sgt, syukur~ syukur~ Sebab? Takut Adee riuh.. hehe Really kacut parut ku tu.. I need to control it by now, krg sampai ke tua kan membali saja. Kan??

My girlfriends and I just realised that end of this year up to early next yr, byk our colleagues kan kawin. Nda kawin, betunang. Mcm... bhayas bnr jua ah. It's like a wedding or engagement festival. HEBAT! Aku mau kawin jua eh.. haha siapa jua nda mau kan =P This has been an issue to me and one of my cuzzies. Nda apa, sabar~ sabar~ our time will come sooner or later, right Cuz?? =) lyk what she said "mari meng-grand kan diri" hahaha! grand~ grand~ InsyaAllah, Amin~

No comments:

**All Time Favourite**