**LET'S GET CLOSER TO HIM**

Thursday, December 3, 2009

L E T I H~

On a supa tiring day, I feel supa tired! I was at school from morning till the afternoon and I didn't go home. Berusah! But, berusah2 nya pun, SIUK! hehe I heard lots of stories, lots of new information and gets to know the others even more as well.. and ouh, not forgetting, lots of laughter! Adakah patut tym2 mengangkat meja+krusi dari ground floor ke 1st floor pun beibun?? Sikit lg gugur bh meja ah.. Au, mun sampai...... Nauzubillah.. We'll continue doing the chores tomorrow. I know, tomorrow's Fri.. but, MAU KRAJA SIAP AWAL KAH INDA?? =P

Booklet for Yr 6 is almost done! Booklet for Yr 5 lg! =S I'm really hoping that I cud finish it by Saturday! wohooo~ Give me the vey full strength, Ya Allah~ Alum lg papa, panuh tia meja ku ah dgn buku skulah! =/

0_0!! Tomorrow is the day! And the decision will be made tomorrow! For the first time, they are going to meet... WOOOWW!! ...... and talk to each other!! DOUBLE WOOOWW!! traaalaalaalaaaa~~

Bh enuf! Blank tia ku d tgh2 jln ani.... hesh! boowwrriinggg~!!

Instead of counting the days, I'm now counting the hours! tick tock tick tock~

No comments:

**All Time Favourite**