**LET'S GET CLOSER TO HIM**

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My day at school~

The very first time I spent almost the whole day at school.. TODAY! It was awesome! Well, at the very beginning, yes, I felt awkward! I know no one closely. I cud recognise some faces, from the first day I stepped my feet to the school during the interview session, but still.. takut! hehe but then.. as time passed by.... slowly, I'm getting used to them. Adalah galat2 ckit, but hey.. I didn't expect them to be that friendly. =D Moreover, they are more or less of the same age as me. Ah~ pokoknya, urg mid 80an lah =) Alhamdulillah~

Morning was the Behaviour Management Workshop held by CfBT. Great! Lots of things discovered. Maklum~ Urg biasa handle kanak2 yg bebasaran udah. But starting from next yr, I'm gonna handle kanak2 kecil~ 2 different situations, 2 different environments, needing 2 different approaches toward the students. So... yeah~ I need to adapt to the new environment. Semoga aku berjaya, Amin~

Afternoon.. planned to have the certificate-giving event, but we don't know somehow it turned out to be cancelled. So we just helped the Principal to clear up the Reading room. Byknya buku!! 

Been appointed as the class teacher for the Yr 6 and will be teaching Yr 6 and Yr 5, Mathematics! Wohoo~ I 'own' the class!! Byk udah dlm pikiran ku nie.. hehe but hey..Mengajar class PSR woooo~!! Challenge! Challenge! Time to show the talent!! =P I want their Maths to be A nnti.. Amin~

Ouh~ 3 days in counting!!

No comments:

**All Time Favourite**