**LET'S GET CLOSER TO HIM**

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random much!

A lot of things had happened recently.. Those which cud make me feel happy AND those which cud make me feel sad.. apa pun, ku tempuhi and treat them as rezeki and dugaan hidup~

Ouh~ worksheet progress, I'm done with Yr 5, and 0.05% of Yr 6 is still pending.. Sikiiiiiitt saja lg. Today I haven't touched them, tomorrow maybe =) Woopss! Not maybe, it's a MUST!! Mun kana tipun suruh antar, abis nie!!

Really, when it comes to us, looking for something that we really want, nda tia ada. Krg bila nda d gunaie, ada tu ya bejurit sana sini. That's the case that I faced tonyte! Babu asked me to buy simple2 things that might be needed when the coming-up-event comes. Skali, blank tia ku. Mcm.... "Di mana ada bnr ah~" Punya lah pyh ku mengunjar! Brapa buah kadai ku aga, turun naik kreta. Udahnyaaaa~ the last stop yg ku tpikir atu jua yg ada. *sigh* dugaan~ dugaan~ nda apa, baik ada drp langsung nada! =)

Smakin ari, smakin nervous ku memikirkan pasal exam result ku! =S knapa yaaaa?? Ada jua hati ku kan email lecturer ku yg tersyg atu.. hahah =P ntah ih! Terus berdoa dan bertawakkal~ -_-

No comments:

**All Time Favourite**