**LET'S GET CLOSER TO HIM**

Friday, December 11, 2009

Wondering~

I just arrived home about half an hour ago from my cuzzy's place for BBQ. Well, not bad I can say =) tapi... nda akan ku lupa ni mlm ani.. I saw someone whom I really wanted to see BEFORE, but not at present. I mean, not that I don't want to, tapi nda ku ingau lg laa.. skalinya~~ *sigh* I guess I know why Adee didn't have the feeling to come along, altho being invited......

Yesterday, I went out with the cuzzies. Went to watch New Moon, then cruising saja2 buang minyak (=P) and off to dinner. Rezeki begulik2~ hehe and while jln2, I AGAIN saw someone whom I really wanted to see BEFORE, but not at present. Tkajut ku brabis!! I don't know if he saw me or not.. but I bet, even if he saw me, he wudn't recognise me =) It's been.... *counting* 7 yrs or so.. huhu plus, with me not wearing the specs, laaaagiii laa ia nda kenal.

And now I'm wondering.. apa kes aku kana jumpakan dgn urg2 yg ku nda expect kan tejumpa ani? Well, yes.. I admit aku PERNAH slalu imagine yg aku akan tejumpa dgn dorg2 ani.. tapi atu DULU~ =S Bila udah ku nda ingau lg ani tah, dorg ani d munculkan dpn mata ku sndiri! One after the other lg! Right now, I just wanna see this one person.. yg sorg ani nda akan pernah putus harapan ku utk bjumpa.. =( I wud treat it as rezeki kalau ku tjumpa ia ani.. huhu

No comments:

**All Time Favourite**