**LET'S GET CLOSER TO HIM**

Sunday, January 10, 2010

-__- ^__^

Hehe pjg bibir ku tarus! =P Saja bh.. Ouh, just to share something that I forgot to mention in the previous post. Good news, anyway! My batch, who've been 'prisoned' in UBD for another semester has been given the good news now! We'll be 'released' this year!!! Yeaaaaayyy!! Alhamdulillah~ ^__^ Nda sia2 usaha tane, kamu!! weeeeeee~~!! It's time for us to feel how our colleagues felt last yr, yea?? N after all, yes, Alhamdulillah, I'm satisfied with my result =D Semangat kan betunang atu kali yg mbagi aku lebih berkobar2 haha overrr much!!

There has been an issue that came up, yesterday afternoon -_- yatah ah, pyh bh.. I'm who I am. It's very hard for me to keep this mouth shut.. or at least, reduce the way I make jokes with ppl. hmmmmhh~ Some ppl tend to take it seriously when I actually didn't mean it.. Kasar kali bh ah cara ku ah?? Antah! huhu

He knew how to 'pujuk' me.. By dedicating me a song, that he likes with the lyrics that's just sooo right to be dedicated to his someone special! cheh! Thanx, anyway~ ^_^ Now that he knows my weakness! wuuuuu~~ =P

"Jangan pernah berubah kerana dirimu akan ku cintai dulu, kini dan selamanya"
woooootttt wooootttt!! ^____________________^

No comments:

**All Time Favourite**