**LET'S GET CLOSER TO HIM**

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

=?

Last Saturday, I joined my B.Sc. Edu. coursemates BBQ + Steamboat-ing d rumah Liza @Mentiri. It was an awesome moment! Lama udah nda jumpa dorg. Waaa~ masing2  udah bekraja, tgl kami2 lg. Maybe we shud do that twice in a yr! hehe

Sunday, I joined Nisa, Ckin and Nadee for a trip to Miri with cgu2 SMSSA. and...... I met someone of whom was close to me once before. Ouh~ It really WAS a nightmare! But.... Before Sunday, aku ada tejumpa ia twice! Once in Feb and once this month! Was that actually a sign?? hahah antah! Tapi nda apa.. Make dunno jer la. Mcm urg nda kenal, lg pun it's been 6 yrs? 7 yrs? hohoho~ Tym flies so fast! Anyway.. I really had fun. Cuba bygkan, aku ktawa sampai ku menangis bnr2 menangis bh! Mun kana ambil blakun utk scene menangis, laku tu~~ hahah =P yatah ah, ketebalikan, dari kmarin ku moody smpai lah ari ani =S Bureng2 d rumah, last2 kroh kroh kroh d ptg ari. =P Mbawa rasa lah tu kunuuuuunn~

I'm still wondering at the moment. There's a sudden change with one of my students. At first, he was a VERY TALKATIVE student in my class; very un-control-able. Somehow on the last day of school, he said to me.. "Tcr, I promise tcr. Lapas ani aku diam dlm class. I promise" Masa atu in my mind.. "Hmmm~ ye la tu promise!" hehe jahat aku ah =P and I said "Bnr ah? Promise ah?" and he just nod his head. Dtg extra class on Monday, which is y'day.. Mula2 masuk bising plg ya, n I said "Remember ur promise?" n he zipped his mouth. Wah! Aman dunia!! Tadi, he approached me, n besalam b4 ia balik tanpa d panggil n not only once but twice! =???? n he said "Tcr, esuk ada maths kan? Aku diam tu cher. Jantah ingau. Tapi aku diam masa class tcr saja. Class lain inda tia" I asked him for the reason and he said "Pasal tcr class tcr ku kan. Yg lain inda" ih!! heran ku berabis eh!! Esuk ku meliati lg.. Maybe pasal I kept on saying to him "Ur maths improving udah tapi satu saja yg u need to improve.. Tu nah * pointing to the mouth*" hehe tapi kalau bnr ia berubah, ALHAMDULILLAH SYUKUR~ SYUKUR~

No comments:

**All Time Favourite**