**LET'S GET CLOSER TO HIM**

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saja saja~

Hello people!!!! Long time no hear ey?

It's 1.50 am! Mentang2 cuti skulah, beulah tia mata ku ah kan ahir2 tdur! Bijak lah you~ Well, nda apa. Yatah masa nya nie kan ahir2 tdur, and the last day wud be on Sunday as Monday, we'll be back to work. Much less workload of course, yet, still teaching! Tapi kan, tadi when I was marking the books, mengantuk ya mata ah.. *sigh* Some more works are still pending, for which I need to finish by Sunday! =S Alum puas cuti eh~

Talking about work.. the workplace was hectic few days before.. VERY!! but alhamdulillah, it's getting more peaceful now. Mudahan saja bertahan keamanan itu. Amin~ My supervisor balik2 udah betanya.. "Miza, sudah ko antar borang relief?" hehe Alum bah cher~ mls kan ke JSS ah.. hmmm~ I'll try on Monday. Mcm menghalau tia plg bunyinya ah.. hehe tapi nada lah. We really care for each other.. kan cher?? =P Care utk mendpt kraja govt. one by one. Seriously, I really feel that they are the 2nd family besides my own family and bestfriend.. Stress stress, tehibur jua dgn gelak tawa.. eseeeehh~

I sooo can't wait for Friday to come. Gagas bukan apa, kan main bouncer! hehe Ariez will be celebrating his belated b'day on Friday. We booked for the bouncer td ptg, 25 ft by 40 ft. The highest that we cud get. The higher, the better. =D Tq fiance! =D But when Sunday comes, I wud like to freeze it, buleh?? =P

From now on, I've got a new so-called routine. I'll spend my Sunday afternoon at Muara =P Al-maklum saja.. aku ani batah kan biasa sama urg. So I think I better start now, starting to get closer to mother-in-law to be. Hahah You're right!!

Ouh, btw.. tadi masa mendgni Adee bali brg, we went singgah masuk kadai kain..cuci mata~ there came the salesman.. "You ada campur2 Pakistan ka apa ka?" eeeeehhh~ pikir campur2 apa.. I said "Mana ada.. PURE Mlayu kali aa". Memajal tia jua c Salesman ah.. "Ehhh~ mana ada pure mlayu. Kalau pure mlayu, kenapa itu *tunjuknya idungnya* tinggi?" Asteeee~ balik2 ku emphasize pure, memajal ya jua.. Skali Adee nyampuk "Knapa boss? Mcm campuran apa? Arab?" Apanya? "Tidak juga.. Mcm India, mcm Pakistan juga".. Diam tah ku saja.. D lawan, nda jua mau kalah. ho ho ho~ Wat a day!!

No comments:

**All Time Favourite**